Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finally cake! Endlich mein Kuchen!

So there was this incident where mommy asked what happened to the cake, because there is a tiny chunk taken out of the cake, and then I thought maybe mommy would be mad because I didn't wait for the tea, and now my cake has a chunk out of it...so I had to cry.

Seht ihr das kleine Loch im Kuchen? Ich hab' da nicht warten können und ein bischen Kuchen stibiezt und dann hat Mami gefragt was mit dem Kuchen los sei, es fehle ja ein Stückchen und ich musste halt ein bischen weinen.


But then all was ok again when they lit the candles and I got to blow. Aber dann wars wieder gut weil ich die Kerzchen ausblasen durfte!





Mommy isn't drunk, we're just fooling around. Meine Mami ist nicht betrunken, es sieht nur so aus.

Nuggi Bello to the rescue. Mein Nuggi und Bello brauch' ich halt trotzdem noch.

Sonja and Nonno. Auch Sonja hat sich gefreut!




No comments:

 
Site Meter