Monday, February 26, 2007

No more crib!

Mommy thought it was time to allow me to sleep in a big bed. She thinks that having to get up and come to me is too much trouble. Now when I want attention, I can go to her myself.

So far, I like it. I go to her in the morning for a nice warm snuggle. I don't need to whine anymore. She also thinks naptime will be easier. If I don't want to nap, she puts the gate up in front of the door and I can play with my toys. If I get tired, I can get into my own bed. She doesn't have to lift me in anymore. I'm a big boy now.

The actual bed didn't fit in the car because of the carseat. Mommy may have to go back without me to pick up the bed. Or maybe Grosmami will bring me the bed next week. But I like the mattress on the floor. I can jump around and not fall off!

No comments:

 
Site Meter